LOYOC: CALL FOR TENDER
Local Youth Corner Cameroon (LOYOC) is a national, non-profit, non-governmental Youth-led organization (Leadership is between 15 to 35 years old) created in 2002 and registered in 2004. We are aimed at promoting the empowerment of young people (males and females) in the domain of peacebuilding, as well as preventing and countering violent extremism and sustainable development. LOYOC was created as a response to the increase in the socio-political and economic challenges facing young people such as; unemployment, bad governance, gender-based violence, lack of quality education, poverty, corruption, the poor social justice system, and exclusion in the decision-making processes and since then our impact both at national and international levels are so enormous
Local Youth Corner Cameroon LOYOC is seeking reputable suppliers for Gardening Equipment, Animal rearing Equipment, Kitchen Equipment, Computer IT Equipment, Oil Extraction Equipment, Male Hair Saloon Equipment, Soap/Detergent making Equipment, Grinding Mill apparel, based in Cameroon.
Suppliers are required to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for bid submission.
- Must have an established and registered structure in Cameroon.
- Must be able to supply the following equipment: Gardening Equipment, Animal Rearing Equipment, Kitchen Equipment, Computer IT Equipment, Oil Extraction Equipment, Male Hair Saloon Equipment, Soap/Detergent making Equipment, Grinding Mill Apparels, based in Cameroon.
- The bidder should be an authorized supplier/service provider of the quoted items and should submit relevant documents/certificates.
- Must have experience in supplying such materials and will have to furnish details of previous supplies.
- Must provide all required relevant records required such as VAT and other taxes (whichever apply)
- Must be Prompt and time conscious.
- Establishment registration certification
- Tax payment certificate
- Certificate of authorization of the company
- Detail of work experience
- Quotation reflecting rate and other relevant information regarding the supply service.
Quotations can be sent by email or hard copy delivery to the Local Youth corner Cameroon Head Office located at Biyem – Assi – Acacia – Yaoundé in a sealed envelope addressed to The Logistics and Procurement Manager.
For any more information regarding this bid, refer to the Request for Quotation PDF here