Call For Tender of Proforma Invoices
Local Youth Corner Cameroon is calling on reputable Cameroonian suppliers to tender Proforma Invoices for the supply of sporting equipment for its upcoming three (03) Sports Jamboree in Douala.
Suppliers are required to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for bid submission.
- Must have an established and registered Structure in Cameroon.
- Must be able to supply sports materials in Douala.
- The bidder should be an authorized supplier/service provider of the quoted items and should submit relevant documents/certificates.
- Must have experience in supplying such equipment and will have to furnish details of previous supplies.
- Must provide all relevant records required including VAT and other taxes (whichever applies)
- Must be time conscious
Your quotation shall be evaluated using the following criteria;
|Weight of criteria100 points
|ABILITY TO PROVIDE QUALITY EQUIPMENT
|PAST EXPERIENCE WITH NGOs
|REGISTRATION AND QUALIFIED SERVICES
Local youth corner Cameroon makes payment within (10) days after submission and validation of invoice. Local youth corner Cameroon is exempted from operating country taxes, duties, and VAT. As such, all prices must be presented inclusive of any taxes, duties, and VAT. As mandated by law.
Issuance Date: May 3th, 2022
Deadline for Offers: May 13th, 2022
About the issuing organisation
Local Youth Corner Cameroon (LOYOC) is a national, non-profit, non-governmental Youth-led organization (Leadership is between 15 to 35 years old) created in 2002 and registered in 2004. We aim at promoting the empowerment of young people (males and females) in the domain of peacebuilding, as well as preventing and countering violent extremism and sustainable development. LOYOC was created as a response to the increase in the socio-political and economic challenges facing young people such as; unemployment, bad governance, gender-based violence, lack of quality education, poverty, corruption, the poor social justice system, and exclusion in the decision-making processes. Since then, our impact both at national and international levels has been enormous.