Category : Latest Opportunities
Local Youth Corner Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and is currently looking for a competent Marketing Manager based in Yaounde.
Job Title: Marketing Manager (1 position) Reports to: The Project Coordinator Job type: 4 months contract
The Marketing manager would be part of the creative skills for peace project and he/she would ensure that entrepreneurial and business ideas that are developed by the young prison inmates are marketed.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other organisation staff.
- Analyze project key audience and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Gather and analyze audience insight.
- Engage audience/population on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the project.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, models, channels and partners to position organisation as innovator and leader.
- Degree in English/marketing/business administration or related courses
- Must be a youth between 15 and 30 years
- Cumulate 2 years of experience (volunteer and internship experience inclusive)
- At least one year relevant work experience.
- Have strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills; goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure; knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms; strong budgeting, Internet, and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and French
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage complex cross-functional issues
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate with individuals at all levels
Interested Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit a motivation letter and curriculum vitae by email only to:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Supporting document (pdf)Marketing_Manager